Thursdays the new Friday.

Had been watching the weather forecast for most the week, Thursday looked good! So I booked the day of work and gave the rest of the www.pushkiting.co.uk crew a ring, to see who's about and we  arranged to meet for 10 am. As I woke up to the sound of the wind blowing against my window, now I'm so excited to get to the beach, so I jumped up and throw my clothes on! On arrival at the beach I could see a few of the locals were out on the water, but looking at the unsettled weather, I wasn't so sure if I had long before it rained again. Still I decided to put up a kite and I got about 10 minutes of riding, then the heavens opened up just as my mate Aj turned up. Now chatting away deciding whether to stay and wait for it to dry up, we thought why not! Unknown to us, this would be one of our best sessions of this year with the sun now shining . Aj and I betting each other to go higher, kite loop bigger and generally better our selves. James then turned up, not only a very good kiter but very good with a camera, check his website out http://jameswakeling.wordpress.com/ . Now we had James standing under us, taking photos and the day was now in full swing. Enjoying the weather and kiting the day away! Here's the photos James took.


BACKLOOP KITELOOP


ON BOARD KITE LOOP


BOARD OFF


KITELOOP



JUST FOR FUN

Hope you enjoyed the photos , would just like to thanks James for the these photos and www.flexifoil.com for my kites. But most of all, my friends and familiy for all the support.






Comments

  1. Looking good Kris. Bring on the next Thursday session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks james. to right and its looking good :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts