Wet Winter

As you all know its been the wettest winter on records in the UK. But I refused to let it stop me getting out! Although it may have been very muddy. I was feeling very hyped to get out, having two new sponsors for this year! Trampa Boards providing me with the best production carbon fibre kite boards on the market and  Marcus Howlett Photography The Man that will stand there all day in freezing cold weather, just to get that perfect shot!
Handle Pass

Epic Trampa Board

Unhooked 720 Kite Loop

Unhooked 720 Kite Loop


Sun bursting though the clouds


Seat belt grab 180


Shifty 360

Stoked to ride for Trampa

540 Barspin clap behind back


540

Big thanks to Marcus Howlett Photography for the photos, Flexifoil Kites for my kites and Trampa Boards for my kite land board! Fly safe and thanks for reading my blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts