KLBB European Tour France 9th place

The first european event this year kicked of on the 13th-14th of june, In Berck Sur Mer, This event would be the start for all the big names in Freestyle and race kite land boarding to battle it out!

The wind was looking good for a 9 or 11m, it was decided to run the freestyle competition first. The first Heat kicked off with Laurent Guyot, Myself and two others. Laurent and me managed to advance to the next round after throwing down some different board off tricks, spins to blind, shifty 3s and inverts. My next Heat was a hard one with the wind dropping and underpowered on my 11m fury, trying my best to get as much out of my kite, I landed a handle pass, 900 spin, board offs and unhooked kite loops. unfortunate for me I lost out on style points, so with just 1 point in it! that left me with 9th place. 

Enjoying the epic weather 

Road Trip Thanks to Aj for driving 

Uk guys getting ready for comp 

Amazing beach
                                                                           Event video


Thanks to Aj for driving,  Peter Lynn Kites and Trampa Boards for there support.


Comments

Popular Posts